Terms & Conditions Of Sale
FREE SELF TANNING FOAM
To reduce our wastage and re-purpose our packaging, we've introduced an incentive for customers to send back 5 used BBB bottles and receive a Self Tanning Foam free in exchange. Here's how it works:
- Add a note in with your online order from us stating 'INCLUDE RETURN MAILER' This can be requested on your fifth order or when you are close to making up the amount of 5 bottles
- We will send you a pre-paid compostable mailer with our return address on the satchel
- Pop your 5 x empty bottles inside and send it off at the post office
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking receipt attached and include which colour self tanning foam you would like to receive (Medium, Dark and Ultra Dark)
- We will commence repurposing your tan bottles for future use
PRICELINE ONLINE COMPETITION-
HOW TO ENTER
- Purchase a Byron Bay Bronze product from www.priceline.com.au
- Forward your order confirmation through to email@example.com
- Post a before and after image on your Instagram, tag @byronbaybronze and hashtag #ByronBayBronzeBabe
- We will choose the best before and after image and the winner will be contacted via email
- Valued at approx. $5000
- Prize includes 3 x VIP Splendour In The Grass 2021 tickets, 3 nights luxury accomodation for 3 people, Airport/travel fees from your location, Airport transfers and a Byron Bay Bronze welcome pack for 3.
- Competition ends on 25th October 2021
- Entries must comply with all 3 steps outlined above to be valid
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Byron Bay Bronze offers a 'no questions asked' money-back guarantee to ensure no customer is stuck with product they do not enjoy. Please read carefully below to understand all terms and conditions. It is the customers full responsibility to abide by the below requirements. Under no circumstances will these terms be changed or altered due to extenuating circumstances.
-The entire value of products purchased will be returned minus any mitt purchases unless legally obliged under the standard manufacturers warranty (Meaning we will not refund any mitts unless proof of manufacturing fault can be shown).
-Shipping will be refunded*
-Customer must return all items to the below address and provide the below details:
Byron Bay Bronze
ATT: Returns Department
Unit 4/74 Centennial Avenue, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481
Order number - Name - Phone - Email
-Customers can choose to send registered post or not, however, if the products are not delivered to us and no tracking has been provided, we will not take responsibility for lost items and therefore will not process the refund
-We need to get the products back if you are unsatisfied, to test the batch and to mitigate claims of faulty product without needing to return the goods and therefore get free product
-Customer must return the products with no more than 1/4 used in each item
-Return shipping will be at the customers own expense
-Once the products are returned, and the 1/4 rule checked, the refund will be processed within 24 hours to the payment method used at checkout
No refund will be given on mitts, even if un-open due to health and safety regulations.
No refunds will be given on kits/bundles unless there is a fault with an item. If you believe this to be so, we will require faulty item to be sent to us for inspection. If deemed faulty, your item and return postage cost will be refunded.
All orders received prior to 11am on that day will be sent out the same day or the following at the latest*. Eg If you order on Monday before 11am it will be dispatched Monday or Tuesday at the latest. We have a guarantee that all orders will be sent by our courier if received prior to 11am, however things do happen.
*Business days only
Standard shipping to Australia is estimated to be 2-5 days. Some outlying areas may take longer however. Our express post option will take 1-2 days to the vast majority of Australia & again some outlying, remote areas longer.
Discount codes can only be used on regular priced products. You can not add a discount code to a special offer such as the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale, Christmas Sales etc.
Value added discounts will still apply wherever possible. These include buy X get Y for 10% off etc.
Any discounts must be entered upon checking out to qualify. It is the customers full responsibility to ensure the discount code is entered correctly. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DISCOUNTS BE APPLIED RETROSPECTIVELY, so be sure to reach out to one of our team if you are having trouble. We are available on Facebook, Instagram, Phone & email. We WILL NOT honour any discounts codes that did not populate whilst checking out, it is the customers full responsibility to ensure the code has successfully worked.
We try to give our customers the highest quality products at the best possible prices. We still need to protect our profit as running a business is tough enough, let alone providing eco, high end ingredients. We stand by our ethos of sustainable, ethical and positively impacting peoples lives and appreciate your understanding & ongoing support.
By running a successful business we ensure continued support of our selected charity partners.
All terms listed on our website supersede any offer pages, emails, social media posts et al and will be final in their entirety. No existing specials, including kits/buncles, will be included in any sales events and will be adhered to strictly and succinctly.
*Shipping will only be refunded, as per Australian Consumer law, if the product is proven to be faulty. If you are unsatisfied with the product by preference, the shipping will not be refunded.
Our 100% money back guarantee far exceeds the minimum required by Australian Consumer Law as it stands because we want you, the consumer, to have an option to get access to a refund, even if you simply do not like the result.