Terms & Conditions Of Sale
All terms listed on our website supersede any offer pages, emails, social media posts et al and will be final in their entirety. No existing specials, including kits/bundles, will be included in any sales events and will be adhered to strictly and succinctly.
Black Friday Promotion
Our Black Friday promotion will start on Thursday, 16th November 2023, at 10am AEST and end on Cyber Monday, 27th November 2023, at 12:00pm AEST.
All percentage discounts are as displayed on our website. With up to 60% of a selected range of products.
To be eligible for the Mystery Gift, you must purchase $80+ worth of Byron Bay Bronze products from the Self Tan, Spray Tan, Bundle or Professional range. Excluding the cost of postage. Your Mystery Gift will automatically be added to your order when shipped.
To be eligible for the Tanning T-Shirt, you must purchase $130+ worth of Byron Bay Bronze products from the Self Tan, Spray Tan, Bundle or Professional range. Excluding the cost of postage. Your Tanning T-Shirt will automatically be added to your order when shipped. The offer is redeemable once per a customer.
This offer is not redeemable on Gift Cards or for cash.
This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other Byron Bay Bronze offers and is only redeemable on our website, byronbaybronze.com.au. This offer can not be redeemed in-store or in a salon.
All orders received prior to 11am on that day will be sent out the same day or the following at the latest*. Eg If you order on Monday before 11am it will be dispatched Monday or Tuesday at the latest. We have a guarantee that all orders will be sent by our courier if received prior to 11am, however things do happen.
*Business days only
Standard shipping to Australia is estimated to be 2-5 days. Some outlying areas may take longer however. Our express post option will take 1-2 days to the vast majority of Australia & again some outlying, remote areas longer.
Overnight express shipping will be next day to 94% of Australia, so long as you have made the cut off time for order processing above. Full details of coverage please visit mailplus.com.au
Charges from this site will appear as Byron Bay Bronze on your credit card statement. When you are purchasing from this site you agree to be billed either as a one-off transaction.
Credit Card Security
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider called Stripe.
Free Self Tanning Foam Offer
To reduce our wastage and re-purpose our packaging, we've introduced an incentive for customers to send back 5 used BBB bottles and receive a Self Tanning Foam free in exchange. Here's how it works:
- Add a note in with your online order from us stating 'INCLUDE RETURN MAILER' This can be requested on your fifth order or when you are close to making up the amount of 5 bottles
- We will send you a pre-paid compostable mailer with our return address on the satchel
- Pop your 5 x empty bottles inside and send it off at the post office
- Send an email to email@example.com with the tracking receipt attached and include which colour self tanning foam you would like to receive (Medium, Dark and Ultra Dark)
- We will commence repurposing your tan bottles for future use.
Money Back Guarantee
Byron Bay Bronze offers a 'no questions asked' money-back guarantee to ensure no customer is stuck with product they do not enjoy. Please read carefully below to understand all terms and conditions. It is the customers full responsibility to abide by the below requirements. Under no circumstances will these terms be changed or altered due to extenuating circumstances.
- The entire value of products purchased will be returned minus any mitt purchases unless legally obliged under the standard manufacturers warranty (Meaning we will not refund any mitts unless proof of manufacturing fault can be shown).
- Shipping will be refunded*
- Customer must return all items to the below address and provide the below details:
Byron Bay Bronze
ATT: Returns Department
Unit 4/74 Centennial Avenue, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481
Order number - Name - Phone - Email
- Customers can choose to send registered post or not, however, if the products are not delivered to us and no tracking has been provided, we will not take responsibility for lost items and therefore will not process the refund.
- We need to get the products back if you are unsatisfied, to test the batch and ensure quality of manufacture.
- Customer must return the products with no more than 1/4 used in each item within 30 days of purchase.
- Return shipping will be at the customers own expense.
- Once the products are returned, and the 1/4 rule checked, the refund will be processed within 24 hours to the payment method used at checkout.
No refund will be given on mitts, even if un-open due to health and safety regulations.
No refunds will be given on kits/bundles unless there is a fault with an item. If you believe this to be so, we will require faulty item to be sent to us for inspection. If deemed faulty, your item and return postage cost will be refunded.
Our 100% money back guarantee far exceeds the minimum required by Australian Consumer Law as it stands because we want you, the consumer, to have an option to get access to a refund, even if you simply do not like the result.
*Shipping will only be refunded, as per Australian Consumer law, if the product is proven to be faulty. If you are unsatisfied with the product by preference, the shipping will not be refunded.
- Discount codes can only be used on regular priced products. You can not add a discount code to a special offer such as the Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale, Christmas Sales etc.
- Discounts will not apply to bundles.
- Discounts will be for consumer, professional or in some cases, a combination of these two ranges. Please read the terms prior to purchase.
- Value added discounts will still apply wherever possible. These include buy X get Y for 10% off etc.
- Any discounts must be entered upon checking out to qualify. It is the customers full responsibility to ensure the discount code is entered correctly. IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DISCOUNTS BE APPLIED RETROSPECTIVELY, so be sure to reach out to one of our team if you are having trouble. We are available on Facebook, Instagram, Phone & email. We WILL NOT honour any discounts codes that did not populate whilst checking out, it is the customers full responsibility to ensure the code has successfully worked.
- Our 15% off sign-up offer is only valid on consumer range items. It cannot be applied to any products contained in the professional range nor any bundled items. The professional range is already discounted, provided you have signed up for an account.
- We try to give our customers the highest quality products at the best possible prices. We still need to protect our profit as running a business is tough enough, let alone providing eco, high end ingredients. We stand by our ethos of sustainable, ethical and positively impacting peoples lives and appreciate your understanding & ongoing support.
- By running a successful business we ensure continued support of our selected charity partners.
Access To This Website
You agree to use this website only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the website, render the website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the website or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this website or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this website that all the information you provide on this website will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this website, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
Trademarks. The material and Content accessible from this website, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all rights, titles, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorised in writing elsewhere on our website, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the website without the express written permission of our Company.
Copyrights. This website and its Content are protected by Australian and/or foreign copyright laws and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third-parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorised their use on this website. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. If you are browsing this website as an employee or member of any business or organisation, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation, except as otherwise permitted by the Company. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by Federal Law. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended website audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this website for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Disclaimer. Our Company makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the website, the service or the Content. Our Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the website, the service, the Content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the website. Our Company does not warrant that the functions performed by the website or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects on the website or the service will be corrected. Our Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The website, the service, and the Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation On Liability
Our Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if our Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this website any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third-party;
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent; Does not pertain directly to this website;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g. offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g. conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this website;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors; Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this website;
- Includes MP3 format files; Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this website or any networks connected to this website;
- or Contains hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions